Does Skipr.net require the installation or purchase of any special equipment?
- While Skipr.net does not require any special equipment, it assumes that a boat’s position is known (usually by using a GPS) and that Internet access is available to report your position.
- When full internet access is not available, Skipr.net is not directly usable. If email is available, ask a friend on shore to enter position reports for you.
How much does it cost?
Will there always be a free version?
- Absolutely, we will always have a free service.
Will you respect my privacy?
- Of course. We will never share your contact details. We will not send you unsolicited emails except to notify you of changes to the service and to maintain the integrity of the system.
Is this all there is?
- We wish… but a lot of our time is spent simply keeping the site going and users supported. Check our blog regularly for updates.
Why are you doing this?